eSIM Eligible Devices
Please note: Compatibility is not determined by Nomad, compatibility is only set by the device manufacturer, or in some cases, by the local carrier of the country in which you bought your phone (typically, if you have a contract with a carrier that finances your phone, your device would be locked and cannot use eSIM).
Here are the known compatible devices with the popular iOS and Android device brands.
If your device is not listed here and you want to confirm if it is eSIM-enabled, feel free to contact us
- - iPhone 14 models
- - iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
- - iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
- - iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- - iPhone XS, XS Max
- - iPhone XR
- - iPhone SE (2020 or 2022)
- - iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation or later)
- - iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation or later)
- - iPad Air (3rd generation or later)
- - iPad (7th generation or later)
- - iPad mini (5th generation or later)
iPhones purchased from China or Hong Kong are not eSIM-compatible at the time of writing, except for iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone SE 2020, and iPhone XS.For tablets, Nomad only supports cellular-enabled (WiFi + Cellular models) eSIM-compatible models.